BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

My photo
We are currently completing our new branding here at Scheller Image and Design. Our blog is a little goofy right now, but we'll still be posting.Thank you for your cooperation. Our new blogs and website will be coming soon!***** Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a place where you can check out my latest work and hopefully get to know me, my personality, and my artistic style a little more. Thanks for taking the time to let me share what God has given me a passion for. I am a photographer and graphic designer from Pittsburgh, Pa, but I have traveled and worked with people all over the country. I love my job in so many ways! I'm thankful to the Lord, my family, friends, and clients who continue to support me. If you haven't experienced my services and would like to know more, I'd love to hear from you. If you have custom requests/ideas, I'm all ears. My photography specialties are Weddings, Kids, and H.S. Seniors. I offer many types of graphic design services from Corporate Identity to Christmas Cards and Invitations. My service to you is all about a custom, personal experience. Thanks for letting me serve you!~Dana

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jessica&Eric coming soon...{Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer}


Jessica and Eric’s wedding preview images coming soon! Here’s a sneak peak…

No comments: